My Le Bon Marche Reveal

Thank you for kind and funny (I'm a roller, capu would be crushed if I slept with her) comments!

I am all about twilly/bandeau wrapped handles and I am happy to announce I've found the perfect one! I am so glad that I hoard things (bandeaus at least), they finally came to good use.

My Capu with the "Bali" wrapped bandeau handle.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395549535.334932.jpg

I looked at this bag with intentions of purchasing but there was just something about it that made me not buy it. First the one I saw had some ripples in the leather and the fuchsia lining had what looked to me as scratches. So the one I looked at wasn't meant to be for me, but was curious if the leather lining will scratch easily? Could I get over this?
I would love to know your thoughts on this?

2551325d1395456061-my-le-bon-marche-reveal-imageuploadedbypurseforum1395456058.884503.jpg

Congrats on this beautiful Parnassea bag!

I looked at this bag with intentions of purchasing but there was just something about it that made me not buy it. First the one I saw had some ripples in the leather and the fuchsia lining had what looked to me as scratches. So the one I looked at wasn't meant to be for me, but was curious if the leather lining will scratch easily? Could I get over this?

I would love to know your thoughts on this?

Maybe you looked at a bad one. I specifically requested this one back in February and my store was able to get it in even though it's a small shop in Neiman. I also specifically told my SA not to show this bag to anyone else. I didn't want anyone to handle my bag. Not that I don't want to share it, but many times, I have seen women come into LV and abuse the bags on display.

As for the interior, I think it's all the same for the capu. My fuchsia interior is the same as my viola. I haven't had any problems with viola so I don't expect problems with this one as well. It's such a beautiful bag and very limited in supply, so I would tell you to give it another try. Request a fresh one and see how that goes. I think you'll like it a lot. I have no regrets.

Maybe you looked at a bad one. I specifically requested this one back in February and my store was able to get it in even though it's a small shop in Neiman. I also specifically told my SA not to show this bag to anyone else. I didn't want anyone to handle my bag. Not that I don't want to share it, but many times, I have seen women come into LV and abuse the bags on display.

As for the interior, I think it's all the same for the capu. My fuchsia interior is the same as my viola. I haven't had any problems with viola so I don't expect problems with this one as well. It's such a beautiful bag and very limited in supply, so I would tell you to give it another try. Request a fresh one and see how that goes. I think you'll like it a lot. I have no regrets.

Do you use Capu on a regular basis? I'm debating back and forth on the cobalt/fuchsia. The Manager suggested I try the Emp Artsy which I did like and bought. Also he said I would like the soft lockit coming in May. I like my one Capu Milk but really am thinking I won't get great use out of her. I know it's personal preference but I'm torn. Decisions..

Do you use Capu on a regular basis? I'm debating back and forth on the cobalt/fuchsia. The Manager suggested I try the Emp Artsy which I did like and bought. Also he said I would like the soft lockit coming in May. I like my one Capu Milk but really am thinking I won't get great use out of her. I know it's personal preference but I'm torn. Decisions..

Well my first capu was purple which isn't a color you can wear on a daily basis; however, given that this darker blue is more of a neutral color I am considering it. The bag is on the heavier side, but I don't carry much so it's OK for me. The emp Artsy is pretty heavy too, isn't it? I love this capu, the color makes it quite versatile. I can see it as a day or night bag. Plus i love the leather :smile: