My latest shoe haul *pics*

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I still have to post all my shoe pics for the spring/summer. But these are my latest a couple were on sale. The blue prada bag is new (and was on sale too!):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. All gorgeous, congrats! I especially like the wedges, they're really nice.:nuts:

3. Lovelies, congratulations! Huge haul!

4. Oooo yummy, what did the silver ones sell for?

5. Nice selection.

6. Gorgeous!!

7. really loving the wedges!

8. I love the wedges too!!

9. Ooooo what a haul! Lovely.

10. Nice haul! Congrats on everything it is all beautiful you have excellent taste!

11. i knew when I saw it was you that we would be in for a nice treat..... as always love your shoe choices, maxter!

I am a total fan of the CL sandals - both flat ones. IMO, you can never have enough flat shoes/sandals etc.. great shoes, congrats.

12. Thank you everyone for your nice compliments. The brown C. Louboutin look kind of "granola-ish" when you see them at first but they look fabulous on your feet! I was very surprised. I have a great bag they will go with too!! Those were full price.

I will check the others.

I'm not sure about the denim CL espadrilles. What would you wear them with - anything EXCEPT denim?

13. how much were the CL brown flats and the PRADA bag? those are gorgeous, congrats!!

14. i love those espadrilles

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice