My Latest Haul - Sparkle.. and more Sparkle :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
    So on my recent trip to the Uk and Dubai, i acquired these beautiful lovelies..
    hope u guyz like,

Part 1
    Two Giuseppe Zanottis ... divinely jewelled..

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Second one.. i got in Black.. will upload pictures soon. Absolutely love the swarovski detailing on the heel, looks so much better in black though! :drool:

[​IMG]

Part 2
    Two Albanos.. again loaded with swarovskis :heart:

First one.. Medium Heel.. wearable colour.. cute bow!:cutesy:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. #2 Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
    Second one.. High Heels.. Great coverage for heavy feet i.e. MOI! dark, delicious and very wearable.. Black !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Part 3 ..
    Dune in Dubai, Burjuman...
    One Lace, One Rafia ... both very wearable colours and my fav. styles, peep toes!!
    :tup:

[​IMG]

Part 4 -
    Pumps with Sequence.. from Aldo.. and some seriously :heart:studded flat sandals:heart:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Love the first pair of Giuseppe Zanottis! Congrats on your huge haul! Did you have a fun trip?

4. Those Zanotti's are to DIE FOR, do you think I could find them in the states?

5. thanks for appreciating.. yeah i had a great trip, mainly because for the first time in 18 years of traveling i gathered the courage to go on roller coasters!! it was amazing.. and then there was giuseppe chanel etc... :lol:

thank u! im not too sure may be u can try the websites that sell zanotti.. zappos couture, rafaello network, saks etc..

6. love that first pair! can't wait to see pics of your black with swarovski heels

7. ^ thnks for liking and reminding im on it! :smile:

8. I'm a huge fan of all sparkly shoes! Great finds!

9. Congrats Amna, you had a busy shopping trip!

10. @ meggy.. :heart: = blingy shoes! period.

@ samia.. yes it was .. thnks for liking :biggrin:

11. oo i :heart: sparkly shoes !
    zanotti makes great ones

12. ^ ditto tht!

13. Wow!! And i thought I had a thing for sparkles!!! Nice haul!

14. Very pretty I love sparkly shoes...

15. thnk u glam and southern!!