My Late i.e. awaited B'day Present!!!! It's Here It's Here

naughtymanolo

FYI I am a guy
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
My friends and family put some money in all together (and i added some lol) and I got a little something H! (sorry i cant post pics right now but i will get to it i promise!)

Unfortunately this will be my last H for a while (i might get a a few scarves or an agenda, well play it by ear lol) because I need to save, i want to get an apartment. Right now the Aust. gov. offers a $10k bonus to first home buyers and i dont know how long before they wake up and remove it so i want to take advantage of it while its there (hello, that would be my HAC money?! toward a house pshh what fools) So add that to my trust fund and save a touch more and i have a decent deposit. Now all i need is a steady job to save up more lol. Anyway back to H!

Because everyone is over stripteases (and because i am an innocent dove that doesn't think dirty thought at all:rolleyes:) I am going to give a cryptic clue puzzle to find out what it is. If it gets hard I'll give you hints.

First clue:

istockphoto_1071227_black_fence_in_white_meadow.jpg

I also want to give a shout out to HG and thank her, because with out her i woudl never be able to get this little puppy! The tax system suck (that where they get all the money to give back to 1st homeowners :roflmfao: lol) to buy this at my H store it is about 40% more than the us price. So i would never afford it. So truely without you HG i wouldn't have think, thank you so much!