My last one, you think?

yeuxhonnetes

Resting B!tch Personality
O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
OK NOW I need to go on a ban :sweatdrop:!

I'd been planning to get this bag since last year, but I had trouble deciding between this and the Le Talenteux. In the end I wanted this one because it could hold more (and who knows, I might get the Le Talenteux one day :graucho:), but no matter how many times I looked at it in the stores and tried it on and loved it, I still couldn't work up the nerve to spend the $3100 (before tax, I might add :Push:smile: on it. But after looking and looking at it on eLuxury, I finally caved in and bought it :blush:.

I absolutely love this bag :love:; it's so classy and elegant, and it can be dressed up or down, for work and going out. The leather is simply exquisite, and it's so plush because it's not so very structured like the Le Fabuleux or Le Talenteux. I think I'm more or less satisfied with my collection now, and with the way I've been spending lately, I should really stop buying and just enjoy what I have right now. So ladies and gentlemen, here's my newest bag, from the classiest Louis Vuitton line:

Suhali L'Ingénieux PM

lingenieuxpm001.jpg

lingenieuxpm002.jpg