My Large Collection Photo Heavy

OMG! I LOVE your collection. This is my favourite one of them all. It's so special!
e5eccb39-955a-4936-8899-cf38a15781d5-jpeg.4323732

Nice collection. How is your So Black reissue holding up? Do you have any issues with chipping? How long have you had it for?

I’m getting the So Black Gabrielle hobo and my only worry is that I read that the So Black hardware tends to chip...

Nice collection. How is your So Black reissue holding up? Do you have any issues with chipping? How long have you had it for?

I’m getting the So Black Gabrielle hobo and my only worry is that I read that the So Black hardware tends to chip...
I have no signs of chipping on mine! I think the later hardware was made better. I absolutely LOVE my So Black Sheepskin Reissue!!!! It is absolutely stunning and can be worn for casual or dressy. Any signs of a scratch just rub off. The leather is structured yet pleasing to the touch. I got super lucky!!

Haha I do that with shoes and boots too. I get the same style in 2 different colors or I have even bought 2 identical pairs in case one wears out. I just bought a pair of over the knee suede boots in two different sizes - one is 1/2 size larger for days I need to use a cushioned insole to walk and stand longer periods of time.
Me too! And I have even forgotten I have bought an extra pair, and when I open the shoe box in my closet and realize I have a brand new pair of a beloved pair of shoes, it is AWESOME