My L.A. Sample Sale loot :)

I was there yesterday too but did not c the bf u got.....
luv luv luv ur bf clutch...good buy

Thank you :smile: Yeah there was only one sitting on the table where all the purses with defects sat. Wanna know what the defect was on the BF?? A little bit of green marking on the zipper. You can actually see it in the photo. I have since scraped it all off with my fingernail and now it's totally gone! No big deal. And because of that "defect", it was marked down to $125. The bag looks perfect so everyone who is going to the SS, definitely check those "defective" bags for a good find!!!

do you mind to po some mod shot for this BF beauty? I am 5'7 too and realli wana see how it is on ppl. i never see this bag IRL but its very very adorable. Is the size same as the current bf clutch?

Thank you :smile: Yeah there was only one sitting on the table where all the purses with defects sat. Wanna know what the defect was on the BF?? A little bit of green marking on the zipper. You can actually see it in the photo. I have since scraped it all off with my fingernail and now it's totally gone! No big deal. And because of that "defect", it was marked down to $125. The bag looks perfect so everyone who is going to the SS, definitely check those "defective" bags for a good find!!!

do you mind to po some mod shot for this BF beauty? I am 5'7 too and realli wana see how it is on ppl. i never see this bag IRL but its very very adorable. Is the size same as the current bf clutch?

Oh yes I can definitely take a photo tomorrow. I know for a fact though that this BF Messenger is not as long as the newer BF you got with the buckles. I have tried that one on and it is much longer on me than this pouch version. I do believe they are the same size in dimensions, I think... Maybe someone can verify that?

Ya it seemed like all the BF buckled messengers straps were too short at SS. I am 5'7" with a long torso and they all hit right at my waist. Too bad because I really wanted one.

Oh yes I can definitely take a photo tomorrow. I know for a fact though that this BF Messenger is not as long as the newer BF you got with the buckles. I have tried that one on and it is much longer on me than this pouch version. I do believe they are the same size in dimensions, I think... Maybe someone can verify that?