My kitty...(att S'Mom and other naughty cat owners)

Loony

Purple Love
O.G.
Oct 25, 2006
was being mischievous recently so Hermes - the Greek god of Commerce and the Market, and thus the patron of traders, merchants and thieves whose distinguishing qualities are cunning, ingenuity, knowledge and creativity - suggested a simple solution -

Go to London, he said and swap naughty

ThaisunMugshot1.jpg

For nice

HCat.jpg

HCat2.jpg

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Isn't it adorable? It reminds me of Thaisun so much I just had to have it. Definitely get it, hautemom!

I might pick the real kitty from the cattery tomorrow too though :lol:

:roflmfao::roflmfao: Love the pic, and cat who shows no remorse! Wait!!!! Is he on a leather couch? Living dangerously! My cat loooved the leather couch (kept the claws tuned to perfection!). And of course the book mark!

Thank you guys! :lol: I took Miss Pru to the spa (was told it can take up to 3 months :shocked: ) so had to console myself with one of these.

I also stumbled upon a horn scarf ring (I might have jumped up and down when I saw it :shame:smile: and bought Mr L a tie which he wore to his job interview so it was a rather productive afternoon!

That's such a cute picture of your cat. You can do another one of him being arrested. The front and the side with rulers measuring his height.

And then another one of him in prison gears. Behind bars.

Hahaha.
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: