My kinda minimalistic handbag collection

SohviAnneli

Jul 5, 2018
I wanted to share my curated handbag collection. :amuse::heart:

I have a passion for beautiful bags, but I'm also a minimalist. I have had more bags but I do get frustrated when having too many options. I have 7 designer handbags right now and am on the fence whether I have too many or not..

I mostly use black, navy, gray and white colours and think you can never go wrong with a black bag!

Currently on my collection:

Alexander Wang prisma tote
Céline nano luggage
Gucci dionysus WOC
Louis Vuitton pochette metis
Gucci mini marmont flap bag
Proenza Schouler PS11 classic
Céline large trio

20190804_210826.jpg 20190804_211103.jpg 20190804_221249.jpg

I wanted to share my curated handbag collection. :amuse::heart:

I have a passion for beautiful bags, but I'm also a minimalist. I have had more bags but I do get frustrated when having too many options. I have 7 designer handbags right now and am on the fence whether I have too many or not..

I mostly use black, navy, gray and white colours and think you can never go wrong with a black bag!

Currently on my collection:

Alexander Wang prisma tote
Céline nano luggage
Gucci dionysus WOC
Louis Vuitton pochette metis
Gucci mini marmont flap bag
Proenza Schouler PS11 classic
Céline large trio

View attachment 4507844 View attachment 4507846 View attachment 4507850
classy, beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, and much more.
I have never seen this kinda collection in my life.

Reactions: SohviAnneli
Love this collection, especially the pop of color! Beautiful taste. Makes me want to pick up a Dionysus WOC!

If you’re into the minimalist life I’d say your collection has all the functional bases covered. If you’re wondering if you have too many, just ask yourself if you get good use out of every bag. If there’s anything you’re not using, or anything you arnt still in love with, think about whether or not you really need it.

Xoxo,
B

Love this collection, especially the pop of color! Beautiful taste. Makes me want to pick up a Dionysus WOC!

If you’re into the minimalist life I’d say your collection has all the functional bases covered. If you’re wondering if you have too many, just ask yourself if you get good use out of every bag. If there’s anything you’re not using, or anything you arnt still in love with, think about whether or not you really need it.

Xoxo,
B

Thank you for the complimet :amuse:

And I agree that theese bags cover every need I have, I rarely need big bags so that is why I only have one left anymore. The pochette metis, nano luggage, large trio and PS11 are really nice sizes for everyday wear, though I have been thinking wether the pochette metis and PS11 are too similar... And in that case I do love the pochette metis just a little bit more. But I do love the PS11 too, and that is why I haven't been able to decide yet. :nuts:

I loooove your collection! As someone who just started her collection and leans minimalist with bags as well, I like to see how other folks with tastes like mine are curating their collection. Thank you for sharing! :biggrin:

I loooove your collection! As someone who just started her collection and leans minimalist with bags as well, I like to see how other folks with tastes like mine are curating their collection. Thank you for sharing! :biggrin:
Nice to hear this! :amuse: I try to keep it minimal though I know I have more than plenty of bags.. But bags are my sweet spot! :heart: