My Journey with Back of Head Augmentation in Korea

View attachment 5634369View attachment 5634371

Hi, wanted to show how it looked right after I got my cast off vs. 2.5 months later. I can feel some hair growing however it still looks so bald where the scar is. I wonder if it will grow more hair.. scar is still fragile in the sense that I can scratch my head normally just not on the scar area as it feels more sensitive
Update: 4 months in and i have almost no pain or sensitivity on the incision area finally

Reactions: SK2, 15035 and Psp_
Hello, How can my plagiocephally be fixed. Do u think dr. Song can fix this too. Or is it more likely that my face is assymertrical. I look like a complete other person on the 2 sides of my face. But i dont know what causes it, it makes me depressed and i feel very ugly :sad: i would love to fix it. I feel like one side of my head looks at least average and the other side some kind of NPC face.WIN_20230102_12_03_34_Pro.jpgWIN_20230102_12_03_37_Pro.jpgWIN_20230102_13_29_36_Pro.jpgWIN_20230102_13_29_39_Pro.jpgWIN_20230102_13_29_45_Pro.jpgWIN_20230102_13_38_01_Pro.jpgWIN_20230102_13_38_08_Pro.jpgWIN_20230102_13_26_42_Pro.jpg

Hello, How can my plagiocephally be fixed. Do u think dr. Song can fix this too. Or is it more likely that my face is assymertrical. I look like a complete other person on the 2 sides of my face. But i dont know what causes it, it makes me depressed and i feel very ugly :sad: i would love to fix it. I feel like one side of my head looks at least average and the other side some kind of NPC face.View attachment 5681915View attachment 5681916View attachment 5681917View attachment 5681918View attachment 5681919View attachment 5681920View attachment 5681921View attachment 5681922
It can definitely be fixed, that's a slight case of plagiocephaly. I don't see a facial asymmetry like you do. Youre a good looking lad, i would suggest not nit picking everything about your looks

It can definitely be fixed, that's a slight case of plagiocephaly. I don't see a facial asymmetry like you do. Youre a good looking lad, i would suggest not nit picking everything about your looks
Thank you! ur probably true about the last thing, i dont have to look that much in the mirror. But one side of my face is slightly longer and fuller thats what i see. Im glad u think it can be fixed. The surgery I will do at Jogak in April or May. 10k EUROS must be enough to pay everything.

Reactions: dpnot
Hello all, I've been a long time follower of this thread but never have posted until now. I wanted to share my results with everyone. I picked JOGAK and had my surgery oct 18th, 2 weeks ago. I had photoshopped some pix of me to help Dr Song understand what I expected. or at least come close to what I wanted. As with everyone else here, I did not expect perfection but I can confidently say that I am very satisfied with the results. As you can see, my head shape is weird lol and combined with my sloping forehead it makes it even smaller (ill have the forehead surgery on Nov 8th) The after photos are 2 days after surgery after he took off the bandages. There is some swelling at the base of the neck and top of the head but overall I still like the results. Id say he came pretty close to the photoshopped pix I gave him. Today there is a bit of swelling at the incision site and some tenderness and as I feel my head I can feel some irregularities but not enough to have me concerned. He did a great job and Ill take it with no complaints. Its waaaay better than how it was shaped before. (note: the photoshopped pix also include my visualization of what i want my forehead to look like as well)

View attachment 5644021
How did it go with your forehead surgery? Would you be able to share your experience?

Reactions: Robch328
Thanks, but I'm done wearing my hair in certain ways to try and hide a skull deformity. I can assure you, from certain angles the flatness is very apparent and I've received comments about it throughout my life. I'll attach two more profile view pics to maybe give you a better understanding. And yeah I've already been to Korea. If you look through some of the older posts in this thread, I got this procedure done on my forehead already.

Also I got my quote from Jogak and am set to have my 2nd procedure in June! Ended up being $5500. Very excited.
Hi can I ask how the procedure on your forehead turned out

Thank you! ur probably true about the last thing, i dont have to look that much in the mirror. But one side of my face is slightly longer and fuller thats what i see. Im glad u think it can be fixed. The surgery I will do at Jogak in April or May. 10k EUROS must be enough to pay everything.

there is nothing wrong with your head shape. focus on your skin if you are so concerned with your looks.

Reactions: 15035
Hi everyone. Hope you're all well.
Just wanted to share my experience on my surgery.
I had my surgery on the 17th of November. I flew from Australia to Korea and stayed for 12 days at Ocloud hotel (12-15 min walk from Dr Songs clinic) after lots of research and prepping decided to have it done with Dr Song. He is a wonderful and highly experienced and professional Doctor.
Dr Song emailed me the day before the surgery explaining that I would need to past for atleast 6 hours before surgery if I wanted to be put to sleep but I chose to just have local anesthetic which wasn't a pleasant experience for me but everyone is different. I felt no pain but you hear and feel pressure so I freaked out and the heart monitor went faster which made me freak out more lol. Also when Dr Song and the nurse would do things faster I would think something was wrong but it wasn't.. everything was fine and I worried for no reason. I just felt it was important to share this with you guys. Please don't freak out. It's all normal. I think because my head was down for about an I got scared.
Also my consultation was at 1pm then went in for surgery at 3pm.
Post op you go into a nice little room right after in a warm heated bed for about half an hour to rest then you change back into your clothes and go home with a bandage on your head but I took a beanie with me and put it over it lol.
My sleep was fine the whole time. Just a little pressure. As long as you take all your medication you'll be okay. Dr Song will give you a script on the day of the surgery. My boyfriend went to get them from a nearby pharmacy while I was in surgery.
My scar looks okay and I don't think I lost much hair at all.
2 days after the surgery I started to get swelling on 1 eye when I woke up. Dr Song said it's not common but perfectly normal and that in most cases people get swelling on the head and in some the swelling on the face which was myself looking like a chipmunk on the 3rd day lol. It got really bad by the 4th and 5th day as it spread to my forehead the other eye too and cheeks then started to go down on about 6th day.
I had the bandage taken off 2 days after the surgery and then washed my hair 2 days after that.
I saw Dr Song again 4 days later then 3 day after that to get the staplese out. You don't feel anything when that's done then got on the plane that night and left.
All in all everything went okay besides me freaking out for no reason lol. You guys that decide to go with Dr Song just know you're in good hands. He's amazing and Korea is a beautiful place with beautiful helpful people everywhere. It's extremely safe and I loved the food and also made a great holiday out of it and went on tours. Good luck eveyone and if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer :smile:
Also before and after pics

View attachment 5650643

View attachment 5650644

You're result is amazing. I'm really happy for you.

Hi guys,
As promised, you'll find below the results of my surgery i did 12 days ago with Dr Song @Jogak
The operation itself went very smooth and was completely painless (local anesthesia)
I am 100% satisfied with the aesthetic result as this is exactly what i expected from this surgery. In the "official" clinic photo we can't fully appreciate the result because of my curly hair lol, so I added an after photo of both sides with wet hair so you can see my exact current head shape.
In real life, I can assure you that the difference is more palpable/obvious than in photos
I am still recovering now. Post-op I had tightness around the head, mild pain in some areas and short instants of mild dizziness from time to time, but all is slowly going away
I also would like to add that Dr Song is a reliable and trustworthy surgeon who cares a lot about his patients

View attachment 5574555

View attachment 5574556

Just wow.