My Instant PCE Reveal!!

Thanks for letting me share!

pce003.jpg

Colorblock clutch in parchment lemon.

pce007.jpg
[/QUOTE]

OMG, they are beautiful, I have never seen the colors before thanks so much for sharing, beautiful pictures t and love the background setting:cloud9::cloud9:

pce003.jpg

pce007.jpg

OMG, they are beautiful, I have never seen the colors before thanks so much for sharing, beautiful pictures t and love the background setting:cloud9::cloud9:[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much GF!! How are you?

I'm in love with that Chambray Candace. I've sprayed her with Apple Guard so now we get to see how she carries. I have a feeling, I will want another Candace or two! LOL!

My fp store only received 2 of those colorblock clutches. They didn't have any on display and I asked what was coming new in the clutches. As soon as the SA brought it out, I said "I'll take it". LOL

What do you have your eye on my dear?

This bag has been posted before but I want to share mine. I LOVE this color. I've been wanting a Candace for a while but couldn't decide on a color. Once I saw this, it was over!!

I don't think the clutch has been revealed.

Also picked up the silver tassel key fob.

pce003.jpg

pce007.jpg

Congrats!! Twins, just different colors. I love the chambray, but went with black. Your clutch is amazing too, great choices.;)

Congrats!! Twins, just different colors. I love the chambray, but went with black. Your clutch is amazing too, great choices.;)

Thanks Twin!! I love your black! I'm fighting the urge for Candace in another color but I don't know how well I'll do. LOL!

I loved that clutch the minute I saw it. I wish they would do some bags with that color combination.

I think now, I'm going to need some chambray accessories!!

I hope you enjoy your Black Candace. She is STUNNING! So elegant!

Thanks Twin!! I love your black! I'm fighting the urge for Candace in another color but I don't know how well I'll do. LOL!

I loved that clutch the minute I saw it. I wish they would do some bags with that color combination.

I think now, I'm going to need some chambray accessories!!

I hope you enjoy your Black Candace. She is STUNNING! So elegant!

Your welcome :smile: Good luck with fighting that urge, lol. The candace is a very stylish and functional bag. When I bought my UV earlier on and had to return due to a color issue, I was disappointed, but just didn't bother.

When I went to coach today, I looked over everything, new and current. The black candace kept my full attention. I went in wanting a fuchsia duffle, but after seeing the display, thats when I made my final decision :smile:

The Chambray is truly a beautiful color. I may end up getting a lil something (card case) with my initials for Valentines day. (In Chambray):graucho:

Your welcome :smile: Good luck with fighting that urge, lol. The candace is a very stylish and functional bag. When I bought my UV earlier on and had to return due to a color issue, I was disappointed, but just didn't bother.

When I went to coach today, I looked over everything, new and current. The black candace kept my full attention. I went in wanting a fuchsia duffle, but after seeing the display, thats when I made my final decision :smile:

The Chambray is truly a beautiful color. I may end up getting a lil something (card case) with my initials for Valentines day. (In Chambray):graucho:

I did the same thing. I was looking over all the new stuff but I kept picking up Candace and going to the mirror to purse pose. LOL! I knew I was done for!

I'm sorry about your UV Candace! Was it color wear on the corners? I have the UV Molly which I love but I'm still drawn to the UV Candace. LOL

Oh I hope you get your card case!! I have it in UV. It's perfect for business cards!

Last edited:
I did the same thing. I was looking over all the new stuff but I kept picking up Candace and going to the mirror to purse pose. LOL! I knew I was done for!

I'm sorry about your UV Candace! Was it color wear on the corners? I have the UV Molly which I love but I'm still drawn to the UV Candace. LOL

Oh I hope you get your card case!! I have it in UV. It's perfect for business cards!

Too funny (purse posing)! I was doing the same :roflmfao:

The UV had some color rub off on the top front of the bag, almost like something was scraped up against it. But it was wrapped so I didn't see it until I took pics.

This is exactly why I want the card case (for my personal business cards:smile:
UV is a gorgeous color as well, I have the large cosmetic case!