): my hopes have died down

I live with my mom and my six year old sister. They are divas to the max! But my mom has always called me Lola Fallana because I was always obsessed with fashion LOL. I only take care of my school, cable and cell phone sometimes but other than that I think I will stop spending money on McDonalds or pizza(guilty pleasure UGH)

The only two designer bags are Juicy Couture and The Le Pilage by Longchamp. I'm trying to build it up one step at a time :biggrin:

Aw OP at least you know you can always find another! Maybe this one isn't 'meant to be', perhaps one in even better condition will come along, etc... these are always out there so don't worry! Better to wait and not be stressed about $ for now... Good luck!

I live with my mom and my six year old sister. They are divas to the max! But my mom has always called me Lola Fallana because I was always obsessed with fashion LOL. I only take care of my school, cable and cell phone sometimes but other than that I think I will stop spending money on McDonalds or pizza(guilty pleasure UGH)

The only two designer bags are Juicy Couture and The Le Pilage by Longchamp. I'm trying to build it up one step at a time :biggrin:

I see lots of LV in your future..Once you get one you'll be hooked too. They never got out of style and I think saving up for them makes them special. BTW I love Juicy Couture.:graucho:

I see lots of LV in your future..Once you get one you'll be hooked too. They never got out of style and I think saving up for them makes them special. BTW I love Juicy Couture.:graucho:

:heart: :heart: :biggrin:. AND why did my DBF dropped the hint that he's buying me a LV bag for Christmas. I gave him the side eye :sneaky:and he's like I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING ELSE :roflmfao:

I just want to know what lifestyle I'm living that the bag won't fit into?

I'm all for saving up, but the money spent on these bags is a lot forgone. I'm sorry that you and others in this thread seem to be taking my comment about 'lifestyles' so cynically, and I'm not trying to imply that you cannot afford to purchase the bag, but I'd rather contribute to having you rethink the necessity and suitability (including financially) of the purchase, than mindlessly encourage you to purchase something (as it happens so often on these boards) when I (and other members) have absolutely no idea what kind of situation you are in (given, we don't know anything about each other).

Some people choose to spend money on things and not care about their necessities. I'm the type of person to save and take care of what needs to take care of first. I have my money for school, no doubt about that. But I'm thinking about the less hours I might be working. If that's the case then the bag CAN wait. I don't have the luxury to buy something at an instant but when I want something, I'm going to get it eventually.

It's ok djswin91! There will be another that comes along. Honestly, if you get it now, you might be stuck with a bad feeling of "I should have saved instead!", so I think you're definitely doing the right thing!

Also, what a sweet DBF!

You are doing the right things, staying in school, working, so good for you! Speedys have been around a very long time and they are not going anywhere. They're classic, and never go out of style, no matter when you get it. You will get one, and I am hoping sooner than later. Keep your head up, it will happen. You sound like a good person, and you deserve it. Plenty of people here have put bags on layaway. It's really no big deal. Really, it isn't.