My Holy Grail MJ arrived today!

Hey - really funny story for you - BUT - before I became handbag-obsessed - this was the bag I saw on a girl and I couldn't get it out of my head.
This bag is absolutely gorgeous - I have it in a sophia - but I just thought you'd like to know that this is the original bag that made me obsessed with MJ. Side note: It looks REALLY good against navy blue - as in a navy blue blazer or coat. !!!!!

Thanks, everyone. I had to share the pics. It really is an amazing color. I wore it today and I kept taking peeks at it. I felt like such a dork. My friend at work saw it and said, "Is that another Marc Jacobs?"......she thinks I am nuts. I defended myself by explaining it was used. That seems a little better.

Thanks for posting the pics in the thread. I cannot figure out how to do that. What am I doing wrong?

lovekoobabags...that is so funny. I had a similar experience. I saw a girl carrying a Cantaloupe Stella and I kept staring at her. I even asked her about it. She probably thought I was a freak. My friend was with me and told me the girl started clutching the bag a little closer to her after my exchange with her! ha ha.....anyway, I could not stop thinking about it and I finally found a new Cantaloupe Stella on E-bay last Summer. It is gorgeous and I don't have to stalk people anymore! Now, a Pomegranate, Indigo, White and some shade of brown would be great. I think I would like a Stella in every color. I just love that bag.

Congrats rorosity it is beautiful

Lovekoobabags, mine is a similar story to yours. I too have the Sophia in washed rose. The sophia was my first bag. And so my obsession began!

OMG I am DROOLING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am eyeballing a few stellas on ebay....eek!!! I LOVE this color..Lucky lucky girl!!!!! Flaunt that thing!! I would lol!!! Congrats!!!