My HG has found its way home

ksuromax

MADBAGGER
Authenticator
Feb 9, 2016
Good day, Dear BV-ettes!
Our life is quite busy and sometimes we might miss something, no matter how deep is our love for certain things/brands.
I have been pretty much close to BV for the past few years to know more or less the colours and styles they've made recently, nevertheless, I was not that much into clutches and in particular, into knots. So when I was taking pictures of those gems displayed at a BV presentation in Dubai earlier this year, I saw a clutch that made my heart beat faster...
http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/bottega-veneta-master-class.943000/page-2#post-30344742
Yellow memory masterpiece.
I was standing there, trying to believe it was a real bag and I missed it. It was within 30 cm away, separated from me by a window glass and I couldn't get hold of it.
The SA told me they were made few years back and are sold out long time ago and won't be back to production.
I didn't even hope to be SO lucky to get one, but I didn't stop thinking of it... but never say never!
My baby found its way home! pristine condition, no any sign of use, and so much love ahead!
and honestly, I am happy it's black... I did fall in love with yellow, but I think yellow is not that versatile, and with black I will have no problem with ANY outfit at all :smile:

Here it is :smile:
Congratulations! Wear her in good health and happiness! So beautiful!
img_20160726_104657-jpg.3420995

Reactions: ksuromax
And it's so sweet, Seller added a hand-written note "Enjoy!" which is so dear to me - means, she let it go with easy heart (not sold because of debts, or despair, iykwim)

Thanks to all!

Diane, she is so special to me, it must be a special occasion, but when we do, i will def post modeling pictures :biggrin:

I think knots are pieces of art. Maybe you should put her on display in your closet or bedroom for awhile. Somewhere where you will see her every day.....

I think knots are pieces of art. Maybe you should put her on display in your closet or bedroom for awhile. Somewhere where you will see her every day.....
Good idea :tup: lol
My husband is already convinced that i am not doing well, if i do so, he will def put me to a rehab... lolol

Good idea :tup: lol
My husband is already convinced that i am not doing well, if i do so, he will def put me to a rehab... lolol

Tell him that this forum is the only legitimate place for BV rehab. :angel: Show him a couple of the threads that focus on patience and restraint. :graucho: Yes....it will take some time to find them but they exist.....somewhere among the dozens of threads that serve as enabling for us. It's a long shot, but it may work. Lolol :giggle: although probably not....do they allow knots in BV rehab? Yikes!

Reactions: ksuromax