My HG bag, come take a look.

Congratulations! I have always wanted an alma bb but could never figure out where I would go carrying it. I bring a fairly large amount of stuff with me everyday so if I were to get this bag, it would just sit in my closet til forever. I will just drool over the ones here on TPF. :P

Thank you everyone.

Congratulations! I have always wanted an alma bb but could never figure out where I would go carrying it. I bring a fairly large amount of stuff with me everyday so if I were to get this bag, it would just sit in my closet til forever. I will just drool over the ones here on TPF. :P

Thanks, it really is a cute bag! I don't really need to bring a lot with me when I go out. I just need my wallet, phone, keys, sometimss tissue paper and bandaids, hair accessories, and glasses/sunglasses. Now when I really need to bring stuff it is for when I spend the weekend at my boyfriend's house. That load of stuff that I bring is probably equivalent to an average woman's daily handbag needs lol. I put that stuff in a reusable shopping bag. I really don't carry a lot.