My H Wants To Buy Me A Chair

I think he told your daughter to just say that. I told my son the same thing about my husband's plasma TV. I told my son to tell daddy we got him a new desk chair. LOL I bet he got you the Trevi!!!

Here is the idea:
go to the LV store and buy the bag that you wanted, then give it to him on Christmas, and say: this present is from me to you just like your present is from you to me!!!!
That would be a very good lesson for him!!!!

^^ Problem is if Sarah's DH actually got her the Trevi. That would really sour the moment. Maybe talk to your SA- I'm sure she'll spill the beans if you explain the situation (plus she wants a sale). Otherwise, just get your DH a nice present, and if he DID get you the LaZBoy, then return whatever you got him, and get yourself the Trevi, and a nice accessory!

^^ Problem is if Sarah's DH actually got her the Trevi. That would really sour the moment. Maybe talk to your SA- I'm sure she'll spill the beans if you explain the situation (plus she wants a sale). Otherwise, just get your DH a nice present, and if he DID get you the LaZBoy, then return whatever you got him, and get yourself the Trevi, and a nice accessory!

^^^:tup: i LIKE YOUR THINKING.