My Gucci "Biba"

Oh I'm so glad it doesn't sag - I hate that too. I have contacted gucci.com via their e-mail but they have not responded. Does Gucci have an 800 # to call so they can check stock around the country? And once again, that bag is TDF.

I'm not sure if they do....I went though this myself when I was looking for the black guccissima wave bag. I never could find a number. I emailed them as well and they do respond fairly quickly. I hope you can find one.....let me know what they say. Good luck!!

I'm so sad. This bag is nowhere to be found - sold out at Neiman's, Saks and Gucci boutiques. gucci.com has not responded to my inquiry after a day and a half. The only place I can purchase from is styledrops.com. I have purchased from them once before and they overcharged me for a Hogan bag. After numerous emails and 3 calls to Italy, they finally credited me for their error. Their lame excuse was that the exchange rate must have gone up by the time they charged for my purchase. I explained I agreed to purchase at a specific price - not WHATEVER the exchange rate was when they decided to put the transaction through. Anyway, I don't really want to buy from them again, but I may be forced to.

I really love my new Gucci :yahoo: and I think it looks more amazing IRL, but here's some pics....

img1876lv2.jpg

WHITE!!!!! That IS SO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! :wlae: :wlae:
ENVY!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: