My Grey Edith

thank you everyone for your wonderful comments! i am really enjoying this bag, and it is defiitely living up to my expectations. and the thing i like best about the color is that it is dark enough to go with most everything, but still light enough to obviously be grey.

ETenebris said:
I have to agree with Roey! I did not get the whole "grey bag" thing, but the pic of the bag on you is just wonderful. How do you like the dark stitching? Is it black? Sort of the opposite of the cream on the whiskey. Guys (girls)....do NOT let me order this bag!

yes, the stitching is black, and i love not having to worry about it changing colors or getting dirty. and as i have mentioned before, i am a HUGE fan of the contrast stitching.

airress said:
wow, the grey color is really so nice!! Is it a washed looking leather? Looks great on you- congrats!!

the leather itself is very nicely distressed and does have a sort of washed out look. but the color is definitely really solid. i think the color compliments the leather perefectly.

balenciagalove- thank you! the necklace was actually given to me by my great aunt a few years ago. it used to be hers, but i have absolutely no clue where she got it.

Eskimo said:
balenciagalove- thank you! the necklace was actually given to me by my great aunt a few years ago. it used to be hers, but i have absolutely no clue where she got it.

Oh, I didn't mean to buy but to admire! It's very unique. Any chance you will post another shot of it?? :nuts:

I can't pull off long necklaces like that. I'm clumsy so chances are that I would most likely choke myself with something that long. It is simply beautiful and I like how your whole outfit comes together! Lovely!