My Grenat Work is MISSING!!

A quick update, I just got my Grenat Work back a few minutes ago and upon close inspection, she seems to be exactly the way she was when I sent her-- preloved but in excellent condition! What a wonderful belated Christmas present!!! Thank you all for sending positive thoughts my way, and may everyone have a wonderful and blessed New Year!

this is ridiculous. I live in alberta as well and I have to say the postal service here is nothing but substandard. We get mail from a community mail box as well with a tiny slot for each household. We have been consistently getting our mail delivered by our neighbor, because our mail kept getting dropped off into his slot. And one time when he dropped off our mail, he asked if we have been getting his mail because he hasn't been getting ANY. I think what happened was that the mail guy accidentally "shifted" every thing 1 slot lover.

And why did I call him our "mail guy"? Because I dont even know if he is directly employed by Canada Post. He drops off mail at the mail boxes (or parcels directly at our door) driving a private vehicle. No sign or logo or nothing that indicates he is delivering mail for Canada Post. Does anyone know if this is being contracted out now?

You can safely send it again via Canada Post. Just make sure that this time you send it by Xpresspost, with insurance and signature confirmation. :tup:

You can safely send it again via Canada Post. Just make sure that this time you send it by Xpresspost, with insurance and signature confirmation. :tup:

I did send by Xpresspost, however I did not pay extra for insurance and signature confirmation. Lesson learned! Thank goodness I got my grenat bal back or it would have been heartbreaking!
All in all, a HAPPY NEW YEAR for me!! A blessed year to all! :smile: