My furry family

rosie50

Feb 5, 2006
These are some of my beautiful animals that i wanted to show you all.

The first one in Molly she is a rescue cat and is about 14/15 years old, I have only had just over a year.:heart:
second is Tommy 5 years old had since he was 8 weeks.
third is Lizzy again rescue she is 8 years old rescued her from a home were the children were throwing her up against walls by her tail, she was only a tiny kitten about 6 weeks old and her little face and nose were badly smashed.:heart:
fourth Candy 11 years had since she was 12 weeks, she really has changed my life forever!!!!!!!:nuts::heart:
Rosie is my beautiful Sammy (samoyed) and she is 9 years, had since she was 10 weeks old.:heart:
I also have tortiseshell twin sisters they are 18 months old one of them is in the picture of my avator.:heart:

Attachments

• IMG_1135.JPG
    IMG_1135.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1138.JPG
    IMG_1138.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1139.JPG
    IMG_1139.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1141_2.JPG
    IMG_1141_2.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1149.JPG
    IMG_1149.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 72
What a lovely family! :love: They are all adorable. Esp Lizzy, poor dear, at least she is lucky to have such a great home now. You have a truly beautiful heart to rescue all of these animals. :yes:

Oh, what a lovely family! You just can't ever have enough pets in my opinion. Did I count correctly? Does that makes six cats and one gorgeous doggie?:tup:

You have beautiful fur kids. Rescue cats are the best. as for those kids....:mad:
I am happy to hear they all have a great home now with you.

Your family is gorgeous!!!

Is Tommy a cat? I know black pets are difficult to photograph--it always cracks me up when I try to take pics of our black dogs, and we end up with these black shapes--sometimes just eyes!

Thank you for sharing the cuteness!

Thankyou everybody for all your kind comments.

Yes snowwhite Tommy:heart: is a cat, I think he looks abit like a large hairy spider in that photo, he is actually a very large persian, who at this present moment is laying on my bed at the side of me trying to get inside a carrier bag that is far too small and he is ripping the hell out of it.:lol: