My FUN Fendi B!

My Fendi B bag arrived and I love it! :love:The blue is so fun....I saw the linen and red patent Fendi B in Selfridges today which is very cute too. I also saw the "puffa" spies which I wasn't too keen on. They had bright red, bright green and black....The spy looks so much better in leather IMO. Still, I can't wait till the new season stock comes in! :graucho:

Attachments

• fendipic1.jpg
    fendipic1.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 192
  • fendipic2.jpg
    fendipic2.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 113
Thanks Girls!:heart:

missbradshaw
I would say it is easy to carry, but if you're carrying it on the shoulder it's a little tight with a thick jacket. You should go try one on and see how it looks! I think it's a bag which can be dressed up or down. Let us know how you get on!

WOW! the blue is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!! loves it!! congratulations!! its defitnely a statement piece!!!

missbradshaw- the fendi B is a really nice day time bag (if u just carry the essentials, like wallet, phone, powder, gum) but it would not fit a water bottle, umbrella, or anything big. also, if u wear a thick coat (and i do, bc the winters in NYC are brutal) it would not fit comfortably under ur shoulders..probably best to wear it on the crook of ur arm..which is quite stylish as well!!!