my first tano! (pic inside)

Lavidacolor

Collector of things shiny and beautiful
O.G.
Sep 2, 2007
first of all, YAY for the Tano sub forum! i was wondering where all the Tano posts went in the old forum...

i got the amazon green buxom buddy! i love the green color and the slight sheen of the leather. it also feels soft but durable! i love touching it. only thing is, its a lot more..'rustic' than i thought it would be. it definitely has that handmade quality to it, not that im complaining. but just not what i was expecting. the leather has some discolorations, like where it's darker green in some parts, lighter on others. its supposed to be like that right? it just makes it seem more authentic, i guess, and you can tell its def. real leather. are all tanos like that?

anyway, i still like the bag a lot! i will def consider buying more..
IMG_9009-1.jpg

Oh WOW! Your pics are making me fall in love with this bag! The color is so rich and goes great in the lenny leather! Congrats! And yes, the lenny is supposed to have lighter and darker areas.

first of all, YAY for the Tano sub forum! i was wondering where all the Tano posts went in the old forum...

i got the amazon green buxom buddy! i love the green color and the slight sheen of the leather. it also feels soft but durable! i love touching it. only thing is, its a lot more..'rustic' than i thought it would be. it definitely has that handmade quality to it, not that I'm complaining. but just not what i was expecting. the leather has some discolorations, like where it's darker green in some parts, lighter on others. its supposed to be like that right? it just makes it seem more authentic, i guess, and you can tell its def. real leather. are all tanos like that?

anyway, i still like the bag a lot! i will def consider buying more..
IMG_9009-1.jpg

LOVE IT! Thanks so much for posting a modeling pic!!! I have my eye on 'Carte Blanche' from this Fall's line-up which is basically the same bag but in the new velvet leather so it's great to see how nice the shape looks up close!

I was just reading in the thread about lenny leather that Alexandria said that this year the lenny would be more even toned. Personally, I like color variation, your bag looks gorgeous. :heart:

Linda

I love that bag on you! The color is gorgeous, and leather is leather, KWIM? After all, I believe that the variations add to the beauty of the bag. If I want total perfectness, I'd be wearing vinyl. Your bag is beautiful!

Oh my, that color is so beautiful. I have been seeking a green Tano bag for a few weeks now, but don't really like the lawn green and have never seen this color. I just ordered the similiar bag to yours, Carte Blanche, in the amethyst. Can you please let me know where you purchased this bag, if you don't mind? I have loved Tano bags since they first came out and purchased my first one back in 2004 or 2005... can't remember.

What a glorious color! I have the Buxom Buddy in winter white and never really noticed any color variation, but that's probably due to the light color. Your bag looks great on you!