My first Silks :3

Edia

いらしゃいませ
O.G.
Jan 11, 2011
Hey everyone! Ive been to Paris :heart: yay~* Love it!
And i bought these~*

A_cheval_sur_Mon_Carre_90x90_zps12a33e77.jpg

clic_clac_70x70_zpseb193307.jpg

Kdt_barenia_zpse3db8587.jpg

Uhm...loving the vibrant colors? I know the pictures dont show, but the Au cheval sur mon carre has the most amazing colors EVER. so lucky to have got my hands on that

Oooooh and when I was looking for Chanel, I came across that little gem of a brand!
Introducing: Fauré le Page
Faure_Pattern_zps929253fa.jpg

The pattern comes in 4 colors (this one being the brown one)
brown, green, blue, grey. The prices are kind of similar to Louis I think. Like their Sac Plat is aroun 700€
This Poche Zippe 35 with a sling was 210.-
Im loving it to death! So handy rly :heart:

thankies everyone ^w^
Im totally hooked now!!!

Looking forward to "la fête". They had one in grey in store but I want it in the same shade as on the cardigans

Hey everyone! Ive been to Paris :heart: yay~* Love it!
And i bought these~*

A_cheval_sur_Mon_Carre_90x90_zps12a33e77.jpg

clic_clac_70x70_zpseb193307.jpg

Kdt_barenia_zpse3db8587.jpg

Uhm...loving the vibrant colors? I know the pictures dont show, but the Au cheval sur mon carre has the most amazing colors EVER. so lucky to have got my hands on that

gorgeous, everything is so beautiful ! congratulations, and also for going to Paris, it is a magical city indeed :cool:

We're twins on the CSMC! You can see mine here http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-c...re-scarves-shawls-731279-20.html#post21787978. Still one of my fav scarves ever. Congrats on all your goodies. You made great choices. :smile:

this scarf --I was looking for this colourway for a while .it is so you...I remember when you had YSL dark green downtown. I wear scarves the same way as you do, front with scarf ring :biggrin: