My First Reveal

You have great taste! I think that is the prettiest Caroline, the finish is gorgeous! The garnet drawstring is also fabulous!! :love:Enjoy them(keep them away from the leak!)

You have great taste! I think that is the prettiest Caroline, the finish is gorgeous! The garnet drawstring is also fabulous!! :love:Enjoy them(keep them away from the leak!)

LOL! Thanks so much! I've moved them far away from the leak! In fact, we had to turn the water off so we are in a hotel room for the night and my husband is going to try to fix the leak tomorrow (fingers crossed) -- and I've got Caroline and Phoebe with me. Sadie and the Drawstring bag are in a safe place, too.

Okay ladies. Since we have had to go to a hotel for the night, I brought Caroline with me so I could do a mod shot. Forgive my outfit ... I'm dressed for the events of the day :shucks: So, for reference, I'm 5'10"

Attachments

• Caroline.jpg
    Caroline.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 138
Okay ladies. Since we have had to go to a hotel for the night, I brought Caroline with me so I could do a mod shot. Forgive my outfit ... I'm dressed for the events of the day :shucks: So, for reference, I'm 5'10"

Thanks so much for the mod shot! That Caroline is gorgeous!! It looks great on you, and I am thinking that it might look great on me also!!! :graucho:

she looks so spacious! gorgeous!

She's quite spacious! Perfect! My only question is whether she can be worn with jeans or if she's not quite casual enough (I did go shopping to make sure that I had some tops that had gold in them. :amuse:) Should she be saved for a night out (or maybe the office)?