My first reveal ... a three act devotion

Sorry I’m behind!!!

thanks! and :hugs: Loub_love, misselizabeth22, l.a_girl19, eatcandyfloss, hazeltt, GabLVoesvuitton, adctd2onlnshpng, purseaholic90, crystalhowlett, crystalhowlett, LouboutinHottie

Stilly – LBs are pretty amazing – turning me into a pigallian

Batty, Jenay – hehe, I come too, when I am at work and missing them.

Jenay -- Are we the same size? My TTS is 37.5.

Bleue – awww :blush: I sized down a whole size (so from 37.5 to 36.5). I have just been wearing them around the house and have not ventured out yet. I never thought I would be able to wear this style because I have wide-ish toes, but I believe they will break in nicely. Check out piggy’s thread on pigalles…I think it will help.

I can't figure out how to do that with the size restrictions on the picture upload.

I am currently do this:

Go Advanced
Manage Attachments
Upload Pictures - which limits my size to ~110 whatevers...
Then click on the link and use the little picture of mountains/sun to insert the pic into the post.

Can anyone help?

ETA: if you want to PM me your email, I am happy to email them to you too :smile:

Calisurf,
This is what I do to resize pictures, before uploading them:

Install Picasa which is a google image editing product. Great for many other features.
Anyways, you can download it here: http://picasa.google.com/

Once installed, you can view all your pictures with it.
Selecting a picture will automatically open it and give you a panel of tools (very intuitive) on the left side.
If you don't need to edit your image go straight to the "export" button located at the bottom center of the page.
You will see something like this:

attachment.php

Follow the directions above to create an image that is exportable.
Drop me a note if you need further explanations.

Attachments

• picasa.jpg
    picasa.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 95
Oh nice - I already use Picasa. Very helpful! Thanks foosy! That will super help me as I'm starting to think about doing a collection thread.

Cranberry - I will work on it.