My first precious baby!!!!!

Dear Ms. C:

TALK ABOUT LUCK!!! You are giving me the 'sweet tooth'... :heart:

Just a suggestion, wallets tents to be handle quite a bit, so how about some hue orange so it can be of a 'POP' color and NOT get dirty easily either?!

CONGRAT!!!

thank you to everyone for their kind comments. I am currently in LA for the July 4th Holiday so I will post modeling pics once I am back in San Francisco. Trust me its been very very hard for me these last 2 days since I havent been able to touch my new baby....hahaha I think I am developing a Hermes disease...lol I've been listening to everyones suggestions regarding the wallet & I think I will probably pick an orange color...I think the ebene & orange will make a perfect combination (afterall, these are the traditional H colors) hahaha:P

As I'm sure most of everyone here knows...I have been searching for my first Hermes bag for awhile. Thank you to everyone who offered their opinion and help. I finally got my baby today from the store that normally has nothing...San Franisco..haha. I guess this shows they do have something somtimes and I was lucky enough to be able to see it today. I guess this bag was fated to be mine:yahoo:......

I've been watching people do strip shows with their bags here for months....and now its finally my turn hehehe...:P

Cawowyn,

CONGRATS! You are so so lucky to be able to walk in the store and get a birkin from the SF store. :smile: Take more pictures of it and post it in the ACTION thread! Congrats again!

GORGEOUS!!! :yahoo:

I have the slightly taller sister - a 35cm Ebene Evergrain. It was love at first sight... I know how you're feeling right now.

Congratulations!!

Went to the H store today at Rodeo....saw so many gorgeous bags *drools* haha I think I've narrowed down my wallet colors down to shocking rose and orange....will have to decide. I was tempted to get it today but I will get it from the SF store most likely so I can build a stronger relationship with my SA. Hopefully, they allow me do a SO soon.....hehehe

Dear Ms. C:

Looked at your wish list, Orange would be very sitable for the Ebene and the Orange and Red.

YES, it is ONLY fair that you get the wallet from SF store your SA can make a commision on it!!!

Pls keep us posted on what you will end-up with (wallet)?!

Safe trip home!!!