My first Pochette!

A-T-G

Howz that ban?
Nov 6, 2006
I went to H yesterday with Crochetbella, Shopmom, and Mom of Twins.

I had been looking for the Triplets Pochette but, my boutique didn't have any. My sweet SA had Hawaii send over 3 in different colors for me to choose from; Yellow, pink, and tourqoise. She called me last week to let me know that they had arrived...but, I waited for my visit with the gang (hey, who WOULD pass up Shopmom's advice on a scarf??)

430729230_5ababe6a5f.jpg

Here they are opened up (I'm not that big of a tease! :lol:...wait...does that make me easy?? :hrmm:)

Anyway...back to the boxes! The Triplets Pochette in Turquoise blue and a box of Twilly scarf rings (CB said they'd work for the pochette as well).
430729237_89c0259605.jpg

Lisabags, we had a blast! It is always fun going to H with a group of devotees! But, you'd better be ready to buy something! We're all SUCH enablers!

430729262_b42531c020_m.jpg

Here's one of me "tying one on". My neck isn't a delicate one, so no double loop for me :P!

However, with a collared shirt and jacket, this could work!

430729258_15e6141924.jpg

Here's another one. This time with the scarf ring. I'll need to practice this a little more to make it look prettier! At least I knew how the heck to put it on! Thanks CB! :kiss:

430729266_253b0abc44.jpg

Last pic! I know that traditionally, the Pochette is used on bags...now I don't OWN an H bag (yet!), so I pulled out one of my FAV vintage bags and put her on that! I think it looks pretty great!

I so glad you all like this color! I really couldn't decide! I thought the yellow was GREAT! It had these little hints of red that I just loved! I wear pink well but, this one called to me.

It was unanimous! Everyone there really liked this color for me! so I'm glad you all do to!