My First Pair... A Slippery Slope of CL Obsession

FlipDiver, congratulations on the birth of your baby and being a mommy :hugs::yahoo: I know from personal experience how difficult is to to leave your darling baby after 3 months and return to work and it doesn't get any easier the more kiddos you have. To be honest though, and to make you feel better, going to work actually becomes my "adult" time and is therapeutic and it's always so exciting to leave work and go home to your baby.

Congrats on your 1st pair! They are a great 1st pair and so beautiful! Consider it your "pushing present" so you can't feel guilty for buying them....you DESERVE it! :tup:
CL's are a slippery slope but OH so much FUN buying more and wearing them! It's like potato chips, you can't have just one :P (I can't believe I just compared CL's to potato chips :roflmfao:)
Welcome to the CL Addiction!! It's a Beautiful World!

Last edited:
Congrats OP! After looking through countless amounts of posts on here, I finally decided to register and it was the CL's that made me do it! I can't wait to get my first pair and hopefully slowly multiply! I'm happy for you :smile: The Decolletes are one of the CL's I have eyeing!

Congratulations on your new baby and welcome to tPF (and the slippery slope)!!

I too started with my first pair of Louboutins (although about a year AFTER) after my baby - though after that it took about another two years before the obsession hit. They are just so different than other shoes!

Haha, I think many of us started with the "just one" mentality! But, as I tell DH, there is some invisible pull of CLs that makes them totally irresistible (and makes us "need" more pairs)! Welcome to tfp and can't wait to see what you get next!