My First Multicolour! Ever! Wow!

That really has the perfect color combo. The best on the front: purple gold and pink, and on the back each row is different.[/quote

I really am a novice at MC~ do they all have different color patterns? I know there is supposed to be 38 colors? maybe I am wrong there...I am a newbie at MC. Let me know the skinny about MC all.... :yes: I appreciate all your help and wonderful comments! She is on her way!!! Woooooo Hooooooo! :love:

That really has the perfect color combo. The best on the front: purple gold and pink, and on the back each row is different.[/quote

I really am a novice at MC~ do they all have different color patterns? I know there is supposed to be 38 colors? maybe I am wrong there...I am a newbie at MC. Let me know the skinny about MC all.... :yes: I appreciate all your help and wonderful comments! She is on her way!!! Woooooo Hooooooo! :love:

I believe MC almas always have that 9 color LVs.But ofcourse some pieces are smaller so that all 9 color LVs will not appear. enjoy your bag!

if you wanna know more about MCs, try this http://omgoddess.ms11.net/mepage#15