My First Mulberry!

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Hi Ladies,

First of all, thanks to all of you lovely ladies for answering questions for me regarding different styles. I can't see Mulberry bags IRL where I am so I really rely on your expertise.

I have one little reveal and one bag reveal--my first and only Mulberry for some time (as I have a small number of bags and am trying to keep it that way!). Anyone interested?:biggrin:

Attachments

• mul1.jpg
    mul1.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 73
I just realized the time, so I'm going to go ahead and do this quickly since all my kids are starving and have homework to do!

First off, I ordered a black OS Alexa, and while I loved the style, it just didn't speak to me like I thought it would. I was pretty disappointed because I still like it but not enough at that price point.

I stumbled across the other bag I've long looked at but can never seem to find over here. I was very lucky to get it...

I also had a friend alert me to the seasonal sale at Mulberry NYC so I had to get a wonderful little item. I adore both of my purchases and see myself using them a great deal.

First..the Bayswater pouch!

Attachments

• mul2.jpg
    mul2.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 82
  • mul3.jpg
    mul3.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 79
  • mul4.jpg
    mul4.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 98
I have always loved the Bayswater but I know that it isn't a style that I would be able to carry it everyday. However, the East West Bayswater is a wonderful alternative and I love that it fits over my shoulder. I can't believe how much actually fits in this bag--the size is very deceptive. And, although I adore Oak, I knew choco would be wonderful and very easy to care for.

A special "Thank You" goes out to Lakrits, who was kind enough to authenticate for me and help me out. Your expertise is most appreciated!;)

Attachments

• eastwest1.jpg
    eastwest1.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 118
  • eastwest2.jpg
    eastwest2.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 127
  • eastwest3.jpg
    eastwest3.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 150
Ah, you are in the states. Not too late with you but i fear many of the uk ladies may have gone to bed.
Now that is a very beautiful thing, is that colour plum??? There's more??

Ah, we must have posted at the same time. Let me be the first to congratulate you on a GREAT buy. Chocolate is beautiful and the E/W bays is a great size and style. Gorgeous classic first mulberry, congratulations. The leather on these is nicer than the Alexa leather IMO and it will last you for years.

Ah, we must have posted at the same time. Let me be the first to congratulate you on a GREAT buy. Chocolate is beautiful and the E/W bays is a great size and style. Gorgeous classic first mulberry, congratulations. The leather on these is nicer than the Alexa leather IMO and it will last you for years.

Thank you, mildlands lass! I really feel thet this bag is a perfect fit for my lifestyle and taste. The pouch is wonderful-- a plum suede inside.

Yes, I forgot about the time change! Everyone is sleeping!

Congrats- great choice- Im another EW fan- all the style of a bays but much more practical not too big for a handbag and can go on the shoulder- for me the bigger bays is a work bag- and adore the plum purse- congrats on some great buys and welcome to the mad worlf of Mulberry!!

Congrats- great choice- Im another EW fan- all the style of a bays but much more practical not too big for a handbag and can go on the shoulder- for me the bigger bays is a work bag- and adore the plum purse- congrats on some great buys and welcome to the mad worlf of Mulberry!!

I feel the same way about the full-size bays. I love it but I have a Longchamp bag that I use faithfully for carrying papers and such. I adore the style but I don't think I would get to use it much. This version is a perfect everyday bag.

Any advice on what I should carry in this pouch? It's quite large but pretty slim-- I don't want to stretch it.

And I can see how people get addicted to Mulberry...