MY FIRST MINI I THINK IM ADDICTED!!!!!

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
IMG_0449.JPG IMG_0451.JPG i have been always curious about the mini flap and not living near a Chanel I could only rely on photos here on tpf. I ordered a WOC which hasn't come yet and then the next day still looking to search for a mini this new pink chevron bag came available and I bought it right away. This is the only mini I ever liked and wanted to try and now I have to say the mini craze is exactly why it's always hard to get! It's incredible. I didn't think the size was as big as it is I love it!!! So here is my mini and I'm in ❤️❤️❤️

Congrats! Twins and this little guy's hard to come by. I love adding minis in nice colors as they are so easy to wear, versatile and fits just the essentials IMO to make the perfect casual chanel that is never too casual nor too dressed up. Enjoy!!! :smile:

Reactions: deb68nc
View attachment 3619571 View attachment 3619572 i have been always curious about the mini flap and not living near a Chanel I could only rely on photos here on tpf. I ordered a WOC which hasn't come yet and then the next day still looking to search for a mini this new pink chevron bag came available and I bought it right away. This is the only mini I ever liked and wanted to try and now I have to say the mini craze is exactly why it's always hard to get! It's incredible. I didn't think the size was as big as it is I love it!!! So here is my mini and I'm in ❤️❤️❤️
I love this color!! So sooo gorgeous!:loveeyes:

Reactions: deb68nc