My first MBMJ and im so in love!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so after lurking around in this forum for the longest time:shame:, i finally laid hands on my first MBMJ! It was a long and painful wait, but the moment i took her out from the box, i knew it was all worth it.:love:

Attached Files:

2. Yay!

3. she's in faded aluminium btw. sorry i wasnt able to capture the real color of this beauty but im sure you girls know already :cloud9:

Attached Files:

4. Congrats on your first MbyMJ! :yahoo: May you wear it in good health! :drinkup:

5. great choice! congrats!

6. congrats! it looks like you captured the color beautifully!
    welcome to mj!! :heart:

7. thanks awwgeez! i was just drooling over ur oh-so-gorgeous pom pom bag! :nuts:
    thanks weN! :biggrin:

8. Thank you!
    I love faded aluminum, beautiful dark grey color. And the groovee is by far the best MBMJ style! Congrats!

9. Really cute!
    Love the bag. Congrats!!!

It is a really nice style. If it were crossbodyable, I'd be all over that in 2 seconds flat.

10. :ps::ps:
    Perfect!

11. Love it, I have this bag in this exact color :biggrin:

12. Great first MbMJ! My friend recently bought the same bag for her first as well! Enjoy!

13. thanks ladies! im so glad im finally part of the family! :buttercup:

sexycombover, im 5ft tall(short), it's totally crossbodyable for me but when i did that it felt like i was hanging the poor bag by her ears and she was sagging so bad *ouch!*

14. ooo just gorgeous!!!

15. :ghi5: Bag twins are we??