My first marc jacobs bag! - Venetia

Is the lining in the Nordstrom Sale Venetia Suede or Canvas? Your photo looks like suede, but I heard a customer and SA at one of the Nordstrom I visited that the sale Venetias are canvas lining. I haven't seen one IRL, since mine is being shipped, so I don't know.

you're kidding. it's on sale?!?! i just got a Julianne but if i knew this was on sale, i would've snagged it. btw, does the buckle bother you? do you have to leave it undone to get in/out of the bag quickly?

Thanks for the compliments, everyone!

As for the price of the bag...I ended up getting it for $685 + Tax, it came to like $715 or something like that.

I have found the buckle a bit problematic - as it can be a hassle to get in and out of when your in a hurry. Although, once you buckle/unbuckle a few times its not that huge of a hassle anymore...just a bit tedious. For now I've just been leaving it unbuckled when I I'm in a real hurry.

And rorosity- my lining is suede...hope you enjoy your new bag as much as i'm enjoying mine!

hope that helps

whoa, I've been buying way too many bags lately.
I just got this bag coming from LA per my SA. He said the paper wraping is still on it!
IT'S MY FIRST MJ and have admired this bag, love the manahattan LV BUT NOT A FAN OF MONOGRAM AND IT SO REMINDS ME OF IT IN SHAPE. I GOT THE nORDSTOMS ANNIVERSARY SALE @685.00 FREE SHIPPING AND NO TAX!
i CAN'T WAIT-IT LOOKS FAB!!!!!!:tup::tup::tup:

you're kidding. it's on sale?!?! i just got a Julianne but if i knew this was on sale, i would've snagged it. btw, does the buckle bother you? do you have to leave it undone to get in/out of the bag quickly?

You bought a Julianne ichelle?! Pics please!!! You always take the BEST pics. I LOVE that bag.

Sorry to go off-topic Elly. :shame: