My first LV!

paculina

Jan 18, 2014
I can't believe I did this, but I bought a LV today. NOT the one I intended to get. Of course not. I intended to get the $500 pochette. But it was way small. They had one that was bigger for $985 and that would have been ok, but then I saw this. A full 450% of what I had intended to spend when I went in there!!! But it's perfect. It's the right size, it has a shoulder strap that works for crossbody, it has outside pockets. I love it.

My shiny new Pallas BB.

Attachments

• LV Pallas BB.jpg
    LV Pallas BB.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,180
I can't believe I did this, but I bought a LV today. NOT the one I intended to get. Of course not. I intended to get the $500 pochette. But it was way small. They had one that was bigger for $985 and that would have been ok, but then I saw this. A full 450% of what I had intended to spend when I went in there!!! But it's perfect. It's the right size, it has a shoulder strap that works for crossbody, it has outside pockets. I love it.

My shiny new Pallas BB.

Congrats- she's beautiful!

Congrats on a great first LV purchase! I wore my Cherry Pallas BB today. It holds everything I need and looks great, too. It is scary how quickly you adapt to the designer bag prices. Enjoy and wishing you many more LV handbags in the future!

Congrats on a great first LV purchase! I wore my Cherry Pallas BB today. It holds everything I need and looks great, too. It is scary how quickly you adapt to the designer bag prices. Enjoy and wishing you many more LV handbags in the future!

+1 I have a Cherry Pallas BB as well, it is definitely a keeper, enjoy your bag!