My first LV - "totally" hooked

I bet your Mom would love it! And I saw that bag charm in my LV Store tonight, its gorgeous! I just cannot quite convince myself on the price for a charm though, but it looks FABULOUS on your bag! Enjoy that beauty!!!!

I'm so very sorry about the passing of your Mom. I know how you feel, mine passed recently as well. It's so sad and hard.

Honoring her with a lovely new handbag and charm is a very sweet way to feel as if you'll be carrying her with you where ever you go. And you will because she will always be with you.

The Totally DE is a great handbag. One that you can keep forever... just like the Love for your Mom. :heart:

I'm so sorry about the passing of your Mom. You chose a beautiful bag that will remind you of her and also help make new memories. Love the bag charm as well...the addiction has definitely started! Congratulations!

So I've been a Coach girl for a long time but recently came into a little inheritance money (I lost my mom). I held on to the money for months debating what to get that would remind me of her and make me smile. Finally thought about getting a very nice, quality handbag. Purses were a love she and I shared and I used to enjoy buying bags for her and loaning mine. I always liked LV and did lots of research online. Finally went into the store a couple of weeks ago and after about an hour of absorbing all the different handbags and trying my stuff in a bunch of them - I came home with the Totally MM in DE.

It's fantastic! And I love it even more every day as it breaks in a little and becomes softer and molds to me. And the charm is so fun. I get a lot of comments on that. The SA told me all luxury bags need a little bling. LOL. She didn't have to say much to convince me.

Thanks for letting me share! And now I think it's started a new addiction. I keep thinking about a cute bracelet I saw while in the store. Hmmm. Christmas present? 😊

View attachment 2781922
Sorry to hear about your loss. I, too, lost my mom a few years ago. Sadly, she and I did not share much of anything, so I am happy for you that you have wonderful memories to hold. Blessings to you.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Thank you for sharing with us your touching story and your beautiful bag. You made an excellent choice with the DE Totally and the Insolence charm!

Which bracelet are you considering for your Christmas present? LV bracelets are so fun!