My first LV is here!!!

ktdid

LV Baby!
O.G.
Mar 20, 2007
I ordered my Galliera PM on Wednesday and it arrived at my door on Saturday! I was impressed with Elux on that for sure!! Anyway, this is my first LV purchase and I am beyond impressed. This bag is just gorgeous-- lightweight, soft, perfect size, comfy on my shoulder. I felt a little bad cause I hadn't told my BF I bought it and when it came he wasn't too amused that I had purchased yet *another* purse. Didn't stop me from fondling her right away! I will have to do some reading about what to do to protect the strap because I'm dying to use her right away! It came about 1 hour before I had to leave for work and there was no way I was bringing her to my hospital, ewwww. So here are a couple of pics so thanks for indulging me! Hard to believe I just saw her on tPF last Saturday and now she's mine :heart:

LV1.jpg

pardon the scrubs and wet hair :P
LV2.jpg

**heavy sigh**
LV4.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS! I was at LV today and tried on the Galliera PM for my hubby and he was very impressed by it too. (He originally wasn't a "believer" by the pictures but that all changed in person.) It's a gorgeous bag. Congrats!