My first Louboutins: I've got (red) sole but I'm not a soldier.

Gimmethebag

Gimme Gimme Gimme
O.G.
Dec 2, 2008
A friend of mine purchased a too-small pair of Louboutins on sale at Neiman Marcus. She tried taking them to her cobbler, but with no luck. When she put out a bulletin, "Free shoes to Cinderella, Loubous," I was ecstatic that they were actually my size (35.5).

I have a decent enough shoe collection: lots of Tory Burch for work, some Mui Mui, some Botkier (cheetah print calf hair and a black lambskin and gold studded pair, LOVES them), some funky Hollywoulds. I just bought the Burberry prorsum leather ribbon high-heeled sandals last week. BUT I didn't think I would be able to own a pair of Louboutins until my SO passed the bar and started working.

So here they are, my new Loubies:

loubies2.jpg

(Here's the image link if it doesn't show up: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-rFFJxTF3ew/SnXgBQc0p2I/AAAAAAAAARk/ZeLsqcOqh44/s1600-h/loubies2.jpg)

Does anyone know the style name? I feel like the wedge is at least 5"... I love them. They are so comfortable! :yahoo:

And yes, I have been racking my brain all weekend trying to think of the perfect Thank You gift for my friend!

OMG!! i've never seen those, but i LOVE them. they're gorgeous. congrats!

Yeah, I think I've searched every reference thread trying to find out the style and if anyone else had them. They are SO cool in person... the black part is made of delicious suede (already AG'd them).

Thanks for adding the link to them, for some reason, I am having trouble seeing pictures today...

I have no idea what the style is but CONGRATS on your first pair!!

Thank you! They'll definitely hold me over until this time next year (*barring a ridiculous sale, now that I know I wear a 35.5) when I will probably pony up and buy a more classic pair at full-price. I'm thinking the new Helmuts in black... not that I'm plotting or anything.

I love how much of a statement these shoes make!