My first lady dior, BAD EXPERIENCE!

I know this is an older thread but I wanted to say that something similar happened to me recently only I was the one that couldn't wait. I wanted a bag and the only one they had was on hold. There was well over a day left on that hold but the SA offered it to me instead. I chose not to take it because I know how upset I would have been if the situation were to be reversed.

I'm glad you got you bag, though. It's beautiful!

babyk2003: Thanks for sharing this update. Your new experiences are definitely making up for the one terrible experience you had. I'm glad to hear how well you're being treated now!

Hi all!

Thanks for the comments on my bag.

I have been visiting MBS Dior after the incident and have bought myself a pink Panarea and a key chain.

Service was extremely good. My SA put my bag into a box and personally helped to carry the bag to my car because I was carrying my baby.
Never have I experienced such service in my life from a designer boutique.

Now everytime I step into MBS Dior, my SA would offer me drinks n show me the latest arrival. I must say I was really very happy with the royal treatment.

And on another occasion at ION. Another Dior SA recognised me while I'm walking past Dior. He called me n came forward to greet me. He invited me into the store n showed me some new arrivals. I didn't get anything but he thanked me anyway n walked me out of the store. He said he would look forward to serving me again.

The extra mile the SAs took at Dior really make me feel like a valued customer. Although the bad experience is something I hope I would never face again, but to forgive and to forget is something I have adopted. Well, largely due to the great service Dior SAs had given me. I think I would be shopping In Dior for many years to come.

I know this is an older thread but I wanted to say that something similar happened to me recently only I was the one that couldn't wait. I wanted a bag and the only one they had was on hold. There was well over a day left on that hold but the SA offered it to me instead. I chose not to take it because I know how upset I would have been if the situation were to be reversed.

I'm glad you got you bag, though. It's beautiful!

That's really nice of u!
But I would like to share something with u.

I went to a boutique recently n got myself a pair of FitFlop. It was the last pair n came in limited pairs as it was in Swarovski. However it was reserved for another customer. But what really impressed me was the SA. She called up the customer who reserved it n asked if she could sell the pair to me. To my surprise, The customer agreed.

And now , I'm a happy owner of the unique pair of shoes.
If only all SA could do the same!

019.jpg

can i know what is the name of this colour?

Well, I did not tell her exactly wat time but i specifically told her i will be there friday nite. But, having to see my reserved bag bought by someone else right infront of me is just a nightmare! I guess u r rite, maybe the customer is a vip. i think they got more privilege.

i know is an old post...but i feel angry ....the VIP and us pay the same price so why is the privilage for VIP lady? this world is just not fair