" My first lady dior ^0^..."

Hello, I also have a headache about which colour should I choose....Which one look most elegant, and which one is long lasting color? Please help~~

Attachments

• DIOR_44550_CAL_M476_2.jpg
    DIOR_44550_CAL_M476_2.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 568
  • DSC_3129.jpg
    DSC_3129.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 593
Hi sugarplumpurse

The purple one is from 2012. SA said the last one and push me to make my decision...I am also thinking about Black LD with yellow golden hardware, It is also very attrative..

Sorry to post my topic here as I cannt create the thread now..:P

I want to get a lady too. What are the proa and cons of this bag. I heard that its hard taking stuff out of the bag is that true?

My answer sounds a bit lame but here goes...

Pros:
- a truly stunning, unique, and iconic bag designed for royalty
- the highest quality and craftsmanship with great attention to detail
- superior after-sales services in case you want to clean or repair your bag from years of wear and tear
- can be dressed up or down. I've seen it more often with very casual clothes, which adds a nice touch of glamour to a plain outfit.
- will never go on sale, and the price just keeps rising
- none of the contents of the bag will spill out because there are no gaps after the zipper is closed, unlike most other bags
- comes with a detachable shoulder strap for shoulder wear, which allows you to pull off more looks with the bag. It's also more convenient.
- you're not as likely to run into someone with this bag in contrast to other iconic bags (i.e. LV Speedy, LV Neverfull, Chanel Classic flap, etc.)

Con:
- the opening of the medium size version is not the easiest to get things in and out of. But you can buy the larger size, which solves this problem (has a longer zipper). Also, the zipper opening will become much easier to work with once the bag has been used for a while (the lambskin or patent leather will soften beautifully around the closure).

My answer sounds a bit lame but here goes...

Pros:
- a truly stunning, unique, and iconic bag designed for royalty
- the highest quality and craftsmanship with great attention to detail
- superior after-sales services in case you want to clean or repair your bag from years of wear and tear
- can be dressed up or down. I've seen it more often with very casual clothes, which adds a nice touch of glamour to a plain outfit.
- will never go on sale, and the price just keeps rising
- none of the contents of the bag will spill out because there are no gaps after the zipper is closed, unlike most other bags
- comes with a detachable shoulder strap for shoulder wear, which allows you to pull off more looks with the bag. It's also more convenient.
- you're not as likely to run into someone with this bag in contrast to other iconic bags (i.e. LV Speedy, LV Neverfull, Chanel Classic flap, etc.)

Con:
- the opening of the medium size version is not the easiest to get things in and out of. But you can buy the larger size, which solves this problem (has a longer zipper). Also, the zipper opening will become much easier to work with once the bag has been used for a while (the lambskin or patent leather will soften beautifully around the closure).
If thats the only con then its my next baby. Thanks joe