My first L.A.M.B!

alliemia

love shopping!!!
O.G.
Jun 18, 2008
Hi everyone!

I'm relatively new to the purse forum, and new to L.A.M.B

At the Nordstrom sale, I got the berry and mocha music wallets. and then a friend gifted me with the mocha offbeat hobo. It arrived today and is soooo nice. I love it!

I also was on Nordstroms.com on Monday and the peacock music wallet was available, so that is on its way too.

In the past, I think I didn't like that L.A.M.B was made in China yet charging so much for the bags. But I really love the quality of the offbeat, so I'm thinking I'm a new L.A.M.B convert.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Allison

Pics please!!!

I'm happy to hear that you love your Offbeat! The leather is really gorgeous. You picked up a lot of LAMB pieces in such a short time! Welcome to the LAMB obsession club!:wlae:

thanks so much! i looooove the leather on these lamb goods.

i'll take pics as soon as my peacock wallet gets here. then i just need to figure out how to post them. haha

Welcome to the crazy LAMB obsession land!! Congrats on all your new bags!! One as a gift, too............. sweeeeeetttttttt!! I haven't gotten any of the new '08 bags yet, but in time I will get the 2 I want I hope.

yay! my peacock wallet arrived today. i will photo my goodies tonight (after my husband goes to sleep) haha

i am getting so into LAMB now. i see so many more i want.

thanks for the nice welcome!

allison

happy0184.gif
Hi Alliemia!! Welcome to the LAMB madness - you've scored some great first bags...and to get one gifted is really special!!

Surely there'll be more soon! Post pics soon!

yes, they are gorgeous lamb wallets! i love the leather.

husband is working late, so photo shoot tonight. can't wait to break my babies out of the closet.

how do i actually post the pics on here?

thanks