My first juicy velour pants, will they fit?

suretobuy

Hi ya, baby!
O.G.
Nov 26, 2007
Hi girls

I ordered a pair (the regular velour ones) online this morning in size medium, I wear size 28 jeans, do you think these will fit?

I usually wear small/med on top, but my bust is 36 so I got a hoodie in large, what do you think?

thanks for any info, they won't be here for almost two weeks so I'd love your input ;)

We are the same size and I wear M in Juicy sweats. I think you're fine with the L jacket, will fit you better. The M fits snug and not long enough for me too.

I think they'll fit you. We're about the same size, and the medium fit me, although the large sized hoodie was waaayyyy too small for me, and my bust is 35 inches.

Oh good! I tossed in a x-large hoodie also, since it was free shipping anyway.....guess I may need to return the size large. Thanks rousell and cutiepie.

That seems right. I never understood why they have seperate tracksuit/swim suit sizes and how they divided it up. I allways thought it was for them to make more money, until like a year ago. Then I realized its just the sizing, lol.