Jimmy Choo My first Jimmy Choo!

thimp

Loving my babies!!
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
Hi, everyone! I'm new to this forum. I just purchased my first Jimmy Choo ever! It's an Anaconda "Mahdi". I've been looking for the longest time to purchase a cream bag, and I fell in love with this one. But I'm afraid to carry it, and get it dirty :sad:. The SA at Jimmy Choo suggested that I purchase a leather protector for exotics. Does anyone have advice on caring and protecting exotic bags?

Attachments

• JC1.JPG
    JC1.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 104
  • JC2.JPG
    JC2.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 98
Thimp -- That is a beautiful first JC!! They do an amazing job with exotics on their bags.

I don't know if this can be done with bags, or what it entails, but one of the SAs at the Christian Louboutin boutique told me that snakeskin shoes should be brought to a reputable cobbler once a year to be sprayed with a protective coating. Unfortunately, I don't know what this process entails or what kind of product should be used. I have quite a few pairs of snakeskin shoes, but I haven't tried this yet.

Also, avoid getting the snakeskin wet. Water can cause the snakeskin to curl. I have quite a few snakeskin shoes, and SAs have always warned me of this.

I've never had an anaconda bag, but I do own a pair of snakeskin boots and have never put anything on them. They are off white in color and I've had them for about 5 years and they still look really good. I think I would contact JChoo London before I put anything on them. You might be able to do a search on line for info as well. I do know that light color skins will yellow with age and sunlight contact.