My first Hermes Purchases!

shopmom411 said:
Crochetbella.....I only saw ONE Picotin in red and it was in the window...but I WILL tell you what else I saw but that'll be in another thread because I am REALLY in trouble I think.....

Where's AA for Hermes addicts?????
Thanks for checking for me Shopmom! :biggrin:

Oh, I LOVE it! La Van it all looks so Great on you! I want that bracelet even more when I see it on.....it's beautiful. I might have to call the NY Hermes to see if they have the one I want.....

Thanks shopmom! I'm glad I bought it and I'm sure it'll spice up my outfits. One thing I really like about the horn is that each one has its own character and different ... some parts are lighter and others darker.

Well, I just got off the phone with the Hermes in NYC and they don't have those bracelets either....seems like there's quite a waiting list for the ones with the laquer on one side.:sad: Did you get yours in Switzerland?

BTW, your necklace would also look great tied up at a 16" -18" length. Is the leather adjustable? I often wear my larger pendants tied up around my collar-bone. Looks wonderful that length with v-necks and open collar shirts. :yes:

Yeap, I bought the bracelet at my local Hermes shop here in Switzerland.

You can adjust the strap of the necklace so you can have it close to your neck.

The horn items seem quite popular. I also ordered one for my hair... the one that's oval with decoration and then you put a horn stick to close it.

Oh Man, that will look gorgeous on you! I just saw your wedding pics so I know how lovely you'll look with that hair comb.....good picks, La Van. BTW, you had one of the most stunning weddings I've seen to date! And DH is pretty dreamy....:graucho:

shopmom411 said:
Oh Man, that will look gorgeous on you! I just saw your wedding pics so I know how lovely you'll look with that hair comb.....good picks, La Van. BTW, you had one of the most stunning weddings I've seen to date! And DH is pretty dreamy....:graucho:

Thanks shopmom! The wedding was really a wonderful experience!:yahoo: