My first Halfmoon WOC!

Saw this in person and it is a really cool color! It may not show up in photographs but it def does in person. Looks perfect on you and will be very easily fashionable to throw on when with your kids. I would keep if I were you-congrats!!

Just wavering now and thinking... Should I get black instead??

I suppose it's a matter of personal preference. But I've purchased this style in both metallic silver (which I kept and love) and black (which I returned) and found the silver to be much nicer and more versatile. The black seems too "dull" in this style....better suited for the mini (which I ended up getting instead).

I also purchased the metallic gold after getting the silver and have been wearing both non-stop for the past few months (when I don't need a largeer bag). Between both of them, they go with everything in my wardrobe!

I actually bought this WOC and returned it for that reason. I didn't like the feeling of the metallic caviar, though I liked everything else about it.

It looks great on you and, while I think the color is more fall/winter, it could work in spring/summer depending on what you are wearing. It think it looks great against black, grey, and ivory, for example.

WOcs are definitely addictive! I have 6 and can see adding more!

Was hoping you would chime in! I guess for me since, at the moment, I can only have 1, I want it to be as versatile as possible which this color is...but yes, the caviar is def odd. I really don't want black and they are going to call me when they get the "jean" color so I can see it. I de love the feel of the leather on the other half moons, this doesn't really feel soft?? Hmm...

I suppose it's a matter of personal preference. But I've purchased this style in both metallic silver (which I kept and love) and black (which I returned) and found the silver to be much nicer and more versatile. The black seems too "dull" in this style....better suited for the mini (which I ended up getting instead).

I also purchased the metallic gold after getting the silver and have been wearing both non-stop for the past few months (when I don't need a largeer bag). Between both of them, they go with everything in my wardrobe!

Is yours the same dark silver, I think it's called ARGENT FONCE on the box...the background looks black with the caviar being silver on top of it? Is that what you have?

Can you post a photo of yours?? Please??

Thank you! Your feedback is really helpful!!!

Yipee it arrived! I am so glad you are liking the style of it and the roominess! It looks so good on you! I like that I was able to carry the bag to a nice dinner one night and to lowe's and the golf warehouse the next day! I am mostly a casual person so this style is perfect for me. I actually think the dark silver looks really lovely. I am a fan of metallics in general though. I think the jean will be really nice color too though and maybe more of what you are looking for. Maybe wait and try the jean and then go from there. If you are not crazy about the jean and still not into the dark silver then try out black?

Yay, you got it! I was anxiously waiting to hear your thoughts on this half moon since you and I have similar concerns/opinions on the WOCs. I think it looks great on you and I'm glad to hear that it holds a lot (relatively speaking of course)! I think I'm leaning towards the dark silver but would like to see the jean in person when it arrives just so I can be 100% sure of my decision. Congrats again!

Nice!!! :heart: so this is dark silver? i think it will look great with many outfits and indeed look great on you! May i know your height please? I'm thinking to get one too! ;)

Yipee it arrived! I am so glad you are liking the style of it and the roominess! It looks so good on you! I like that I was able to carry the bag to a nice dinner one night and to lowe's and the golf warehouse the next day! I am mostly a casual person so this style is perfect for me. I actually think the dark silver looks really lovely. I am a fan of metallics in general though. I think the jean will be really nice color too though and maybe more of what you are looking for. Maybe wait and try the jean and then go from there. If you are not crazy about the jean and still not into the dark silver then try out black?

Thank you Smalls! Love what you said about wearing to dinner and then to Lowe's! LOL! I have a very casual lifestyle as a SAHM to 3 little ones, so nice to have something with a little sparkle!

After holding this up to many of my summer dresses and clothes, I just feel like this color is perfect for my wardrobe, so although I may like the texture of the blue better, it's going to be a TOUGH choice. They are going to call me when it's in! Thank you for chiming in!

BTW, I'm totally smitten with the half moon!!! I can see why they are SO addictive!

Nice!!! :heart: so this is dark silver? i think it will look great with many outfits and indeed look great on you! May i know your height please? I'm thinking to get one too! ;)

Yep, this is the dark silver. It's a great color, just the texture is a bit different from the other caviars.

I'm 5'4" and I think it's a bit long on me, but I still am in LOVE with it!

Yay, you got it! I was anxiously waiting to hear your thoughts on this half moon since you and I have similar concerns/opinions on the WOCs. I think it looks great on you and I'm glad to hear that it holds a lot (relatively speaking of course)! I think I'm leaning towards the dark silver but would like to see the jean in person when it arrives just so I can be 100% sure of my decision. Congrats again!

THANK YOU! and Thank you Minty Candies...and to everyone else for your nice words! I didn't think such a little bag could make me SO happy! LOL!

I just adore the halfmoon WOC! It will be p-e-r-f-e-c-t for my needs! It fits my LV mini-pochette AND my cles (with keys), and could have fit a little more as well. Of course, I wouldn't need to use the mini-poch in it, seems a bit redundant, but there is plenty of room in that little bag! ITA about the blue...going to wait to see it too. Wish I could have both!

Keep me posted please! We should meet at NM Chanel! HA!

Congrats it looks great on you! I loved my bronze one and would LOVE to own the dark silver someday... It's gorgeous. A keeper. :smile:

How has your bronze held up? I've noticed that the bronze caviar is the same as the dark silver (ie, not as shiny and soft as the other caviar) and wondering if it's been durable and held up well or shown signs of wear?

TIA!