My first H reveal!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone! I am H newbie and already fully addicted. Kinda went crazy with purchases last week! No birkin or kelly but some great goodies :smile:

Attached Files:

2. oh oh oh!!!! :woot: let's get this show on the road!!!

3. That's a loot alright, ready!

4. Looks like you went pretty woman up in there lol can't wait to see!

5. Open open open! :biggrin:

6. Yah I know...I am nuts! ok here we go! Maxi Twilly and farondale :smile:

Attached Files:

7. 2 bearns: shiny crocodile amethyst with PHW and blue azteq with GHW. Love both colors!

8. Ooops forgot pics!

Attached Files:

9. Wow, your pile of boxes can probably get your the B & K instantly. Love your purchases so far. The blue Aztec is my favorite blue this season.

10. Linday 30 in black dressed up and Evelyne pm in black with maxi Twilly!

Attached Files:

11. I got offered one in etoupe but that's not my color so I had to decline. Maybe something next time. I want a black one or in bright color which I know are rare...

12. That's some loot ya got there!!! WOW!!!

13. Wowzers!!! An amazing reveal so far!!!
    Lovely bags and your gator Bearn is TDF....

14. A fabulous H haul - Can I come shopping with you :smile:

15. Those are amazing choices dear, you did great! Love your bearns! BA and Amethyst :love: so gorgy! Enjoy and wear them in the best of health!