My First Gucci

ChiChi143

O.G.
Jun 13, 2007
Hi everyone! This is my first posting on this site but I have been reading tons of posts & you girls have been very helpful! Anyway, I just purchased my first Gucci bag which is the Chain Medium Hobo with Horsebit detail strap. I read that the fabric bags tend to tear in the corners which makes me very nervous. Does this happen easily? Does Gucci repair it? I'd hate to pay $830 for a bag & have it tear like that. I'm thinking about returning the bag because of this. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance :smile:

that actually happened to mine...but i was VERY VERY harsh on my bag! im a bad purse mommy but ive been known to keep three or four purses in my backseat/trunk because i tend to change my purses and shoes a lot during the day (from school to work to the bars! hehe)

And i litreally always stuffed that sucker to the max anddd i wore it out in the rain and blah blah blah

I honestly dont think ull have a problem but if u do, gucci should be able to fix it for you! i had mine for about a year and a half and i took it back into my regular store and they actually just gave me credit for a new one since they couldnt fix it! :smile: gucci's great about stuff like that! And i ended up getting the same one, but in black! :smile:

Hi everyone! This is my first posting on this site but I have been reading tons of posts & you girls have been very helpful! Anyway, I just purchased my first Gucci bag which is the Chain Medium Hobo with Horsebit detail strap. I read that the fabric bags tend to tear in the corners which makes me very nervous. Does this happen easily? Does Gucci repair it? I'd hate to pay $830 for a bag & have it tear like that. I'm thinking about returning the bag because of this. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance :smile:

congrats!! :tup:

My waistbag has started to wear through on one corner, but I used it constantly for about a year before I switched it out. I was pretty careful with it, too. I still think they are worth it though.