My First Gucci and first post on this board >> Cathrine!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello gucci board, I walked into the store today and instantly fell in love with this bag! I normally would go with something more flasshy or logo, but this was just gorgeous and wanted to share! anyone have this bag?
    thoughts? do you love it?
    :biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. Wow it is tdf! I love it! Carry it in good health angeldoll!

3. Gorgeous bag, congratulations!!!!

4. Beautiful timeless bag! The leather looks TDF!

5. thanks! its a really cool vintage type of leather, looks sort of worn in if you know what I mean :smile:

6. :yahoo:

Great bag and looks great on you, congratulations

7. What a beautiful bag....congrats enjoy your new bag...

8. thank you everyone!:ty:

9. beautiful.... what is it called?

10. Wow that bag looks great on you! I've never seen it before. Congrats!

11. That bag is just beautiful!!!!!!!

12. I LOVE it! Looks great on you- I love Guccissima in the brown hues... I am now going to be obsessing about this bag! Congrats!!

13. That bag is gorgeous :drool:

14. Congrats on your first gucci! The bag is a beautiful choice. I haven't see it in person, only online- so it's great to see modeling pics. The guccissima leather and gold hardware do give it a little flash but it still looks really classy and structured! It looks like the perfect size too and is nice it has the short handles and detachable shoulder strap.