My first Fendi bag has arrived! Mini grey 2jours~

Thank you for sharing your bag, looks amazing! thinking about buy a black one, but i'm 18 and feel like it might look too mature for me!
i love that hardly anyone has this bag in melbourne compared to the prada saffiano luxs!
guessing that it can fit in an ipad mini with ease ?

Thank you for sharing your bag, looks amazing! thinking about buy a black one, but i'm 18 and feel like it might look too mature for me!
i love that hardly anyone has this bag in melbourne compared to the prada saffiano luxs!
guessing that it can fit in an ipad mini with ease ?

I don't have an iPad mini so I'm not sure. But I did post pics of what I can fit inside. It may help?

How's your bag holding so far? Since it's such a light color, do you have any color transfer issue if you are wearing cross body?

I don't use my bag everyday, but I haven't had any issue at all. The bag looks just like the first day I got her. Although it is of lighter color, the saffiano leather is so easy to be taken care of because it is scratched resistant. The other day I saw a small white spot on the saffiano leather and I could easily clean it out with leather conditioner. I like the saffiano leather so much that I just got a Demi jour bag on sale this weekend (in blue & white color)! And I have a 5-yr old with me and I usually baby my bags yet with this bag I don't feel like I need to be super cautious. And yes, I wear jeans while carrying it on shoulder, no color transfer problem!