My first ever Kelly!!

Giselle is stunning! K25 is a great size, so very versatile! I have 2 of them (sellier and retourne). I reach for them often.

Just be mindful of the corners if you decide to use Giselle crossbody....you wouldn’t want to bang and dent them.

Enjoy this beauty :love:

Giselle is stunning! K25 is a great size, so very versatile! I have 2 of them (sellier and retourne). I reach for them often.

Just be mindful of the corners if you decide to use Giselle crossbody....you wouldn’t want to bang and dent them.

Enjoy this beauty :love:
Of the 2, Sellier and retourne which one you prefer and used the most? Do you find the Sellier too boxy against the body and the retourne will lose the structure easily? My wishlist in 2020 is to have a Kelly probably 28 ( 25 might be a bit small for me) but easily said then done cos it’s like a mission impossible.

Of the 2, Sellier and retourne which one you prefer and used the most? Do you find the Sellier too boxy against the body and the retourne will lose the structure easily? My wishlist in 2020 is to have a Kelly probably 28 ( 25 might be a bit small for me) but easily said then done cos it’s like a mission impossible.
PM me as I don’t want to take this thread off topic. Thanks

Woo-hoo! You’re so lucky to find this combo via the reseller route. I’m not sure I’d be able to put that much trust outside of a boutique but when your combo isn’t in stock, you do what you must right? I have a Garden Party in GA, love the color!

So happy for you! Giselle 25 is stunning in every way! Agree with those who posted above: we would love to see some action shots! Wear her in great health and happiness!

Reactions: Mavissaurus