MY FIRST EVER CLASSIC FLAP: can't decide plz help :(

Reissue 227 is now 6000 and jumbo is 5500. Reissues are pretty lightweight but I don't think they are flimsy. They are both classics so they should hold their values better than seasonal bags but based on my limited observation, it seems reissues have a lower resell value compared to classic flaps on some of the major online reseller sites.

Thank you very much dear ❤️
Yes i noticed that as well, maybe cuz there's more demand on CF than the reissue 😞 anyways i hope i wouldn't need to sell my bag in the future cuz i would love to pass it down to my niece (or daughter) 😁

Both are beautiful classics! I would put aside some of the cons you mentioned and go with the one that you love! You mentioned you LOVE lambskin and for the price of the bag you should definitely get the one that makes your heart sing😊. Good luck deciding.

Ahh yes you're right 😁 thank you very much dear 😘

Well i agree about seeing tons of women with the classic flap . The reissue 227 is a besutiful bag that you definitely won't see as often=) I would go for that one . And then switching over to hermes?? Yes yes and yes lol. I might end up doing the same thing.

LOL let's just hope that hermes would not switch to mass production.. Oh well in that case we would end up with tons of money in the saving account hahahahah 😂

It sounds like your heart is with the reissue! I'd go for what you love. Perhaps you could one day add a wallet or SLG in lambskin to go with it, so you get to admire the lamby goodness without committing to another expensive bag?!

It sounds like your heart is with the reissue! I'd go for what you love. Perhaps you could one day add a wallet or SLG in lambskin to go with it, so you get to admire the lamby goodness without committing to another expensive bag?!

Hahahhaha yesss i already have a woc and a classic flap wallet in lambskin but i'm too greedy 😂 i think i'm gonna go with the re-issue as you said, my heart is set on it ❤️ and i don't want to suffer the pain of seeing my CF getting deflated and scratched 😂

Thank you so much dear ❤️ is the 227 size the same as jumbo or maxi? Cuz i like the jumbo size i don't mind it if it was a tad bit smaller as well. And did ur reissue lose its structure or shape yet??

it's between a jumbo and maxi but to me it doesn't look bigger than a jumbo due to being softer but it hasn't lost its shape or structure at all. it's from 2012. i seriously prefer it to jumbo! :smile: mine is a dark red colour.

it's between a jumbo and maxi but to me it doesn't look bigger than a jumbo due to being softer but it hasn't lost its shape or structure at all. it's from 2012. i seriously prefer it to jumbo! :smile: mine is a dark red colour.

Thank you sweety for your help ❤️ so i think i'm gonna go with reissue, i've read so many complaints about lambskin's quality 😣

227 is bigger than jumbo. 226 is bigger than m/l but slightly smaller than m/l. And b/c reissue is lighter, I can fit more in my 226 than in jumbo

Thank you so much dear ❤️ is the 227 size the same as jumbo or maxi? Cuz i like the jumbo size i don't mind it if it was a tad bit smaller as well. And did ur reissue lose its structure or shape yet??